INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are stored on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Session Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” are files that track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site. This can also include mouse and scroll position while on the Site, which is tracked in order to evaluate and improve user experience.
Additionally when a user of our Site completes the eNews Sign Up form, or other digital forms on the Site, we collect the Personal Information submitted by the user, which includes any or all of the following: email address, first and last name, company name, and mailing address. If you leave a comment on our Site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website cookies. This is for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. All of these cookies will last for one year.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL & DEVICE INFORMATION
A-Train may collect and use personal & Device Information for the purposes listed below:
- User experience: A-Train may use collected user information to better understand how the features and resources on our Site are used, and to enhance Site functionality.
- Follow-up on requested contact: When a user indicates that they want to be contacted directly to learn more about A-Train's marketing and advertising services, A-Train will use the contact information provided by the user to fulfill their informational request via an email or phone call.
- eNewsletter subscriptions and agency publications: A-Train may use the email address provided by the user to send eNewsletter content or other informational content as specified by the user in the 'Sign me up for other A-Train publications' opt-in fields on the https://atrainmarketing.com/enews-sign-up/ page of the Site.
- Site optimization and content customization: We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (your IP address in particular), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns). We may also use Device Information to determine types of content to display. This is so that we can ensure that the Site looks similar across different platforms, browsers, and versions of software.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
A-Train maintains sound practices for data collection, storage and security in order to prevent unauthorized access to Personal Information.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
A-Train does not sell, rent, or trade the Personal Information of its Site users. We may use third-party services to evaluate generalized user demographic information that does not contain Personal Information of Site users. We may also use third-party service providers to help distribute agency news and publications per the eNews preferences of users of our Site.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. This Site may use data collected in Google Analytics to create custom audiences for digital advertising purposes.
As described above, we may use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by visiting each of the following platforms: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads , Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous, Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads. Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access Personal Information we hold about you and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact using the information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
For more information about our privacy practices, please contact us at:
A-Train Marketing Communications, Inc.
125 S. Howes Street, Ste 502
Fort Collins, CO, 80521
Fort Collins Office (Main)
125 S. Howes St., Ste 502
Fort Collins, CO 80521 Map It
2560 17th Street, #108
Denver, CO 80211