Based in beautiful and vibrant Fort Collins, CO, A-Train Marketing Communications has a solid 18-year track record providing full service creative agency services, including branding, marketing strategy, campaign development, graphic design, web and digital media, advertising and video. Our team of 12 full time employees, along with our network of partners, helps our clients get in tune with their audiences and fine-tune all aspects of their marketing and outreach with creative, strategic solutions that are:
- Realistically implementable
- Stunningly impactful
- Obsessively focused on results
Client Relationship & Project Manager
At A-Train Marketing, we understand that marketing should not be merely a one-way dispensing of information; it’s a compelling two-way conversation that invites participation. We help organizations create those conversations through creative and strategic solutions that are realistically implementable, stunningly impactful, and obsessively focused on results. We create digital campaigns that do just that.
We are looking for someone as unique as we are – someone who doesn't just like our approach, but who is already living it. We operate with a sense of urgency, but we don’t accept a “good enough” mentality. We play hard and we work harder because we put our clients first. We believe in constant improvement, so we value feedback and learn from it. We’re relentless problem solvers who see things through to completion. And that’s how we’ve done business for 18 years. You can find out more about us at atrainmarketing.com.
Our Client Relationship & Project Manager Will Be Responsible for:
- Provide bulletproof project management for multiple accounts and myriads of projects;
- Fostering excellent relationships with clients, serving as their primary interface with us;
- Developing creative ideas and strategies to help clients get their message to the right audiences;
- Ensuring that our work is on-target and excellent before delivery to the client;
- Gaining new business from existing clients by growing assigned accounts.
We Are Looking for a Marketing Maestro Who:
- Possesses a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English, Communications, or related field;
- Has demonstrated success as an Account Manager and/or Project Manager, preferably within a marketing agency or marketing department, with business development and/or sales experience a big plus;
- Has something to prove and is hungry for a new challenge;
- Is exceptional in client relations, presentations, written communications, and project management;
- Possesses confidence, tact, creativity, and optimism, and knows how to use those traits to instill customer confidence;
- Works great with people in a close-knit team environment, and has thick enough skin not to become easily offended;
- Is proficient in the use of MS Office products, Adobe Creative Suite, and project/task/time software.
This Won’t Be the Right Opportunity for Those Who:
- Can’t think both creatively and strategically;
- Want to be a specialist in a highly-structured job that is the same, day in and day out;
- Need a lot of external motivation, oversight, or instruction;
- Move at a slow, methodical pace;
- Make excuses;
- Don’t know how to derive fun from working hard doing the kind of work we do;
- Can’t anticipate the unspoken and unanticipated requests of busy clients
For consideration, please submit your resume and salary expectations. No calls to A-Train please; direct any inquiries to [email protected], or 970.420.3187.
Please Note: We are only considering local candidates or those already moving here. A-Train will not provide VISA sponsorship for employment.