Based in beautiful and vibrant Fort Collins, CO, A-Train Marketing Communications has a solid 18-year track record providing full service creative agency services, including branding, marketing strategy, campaign development, graphic design, web and digital media, advertising and video. Our team of 12 full time employees, along with our network of partners, helps our clients get in tune with their audiences and fine-tune all aspects of their marketing and outreach with creative, strategic solutions that are:
- Realistically implementable
- Stunningly impactful
- Obsessively focused on results
|At A-Train Marketing, we understand that marketing should not be merely a one-way dispensing of information; it’s a compelling two-way conversation that invites participation. We help organizations create those conversations through creative and strategic solutions that are realistically implementable, stunningly impactful, and obsessively focused on results. Our websites do just that.
We are looking for someone as unique as we are – someone who doesn’t just like our approach, but who is already living it. We operate with a sense of urgency, but we don’t accept a “good enough” mentality. We play hard and we work harder because we put our clients first. We believe in constant improvement, so we value feedback and learn from it. We’re relentless problem solvers who see things through to completion. And that’s how we’ve done business for 18 years. You can find out more about us at atrainmarketing.com.
Our Web Developer Will Be Responsible To:
We Are Looking for an Innovative Web Developer Who:
This Won’t Be the Right Opportunity for Those Who:
For consideration, please submit resume, salary expectations, and a portfolio or links to sites you’ve built. No calls to A-Train please; direct any inquiries to 970.420.3187.
Job Type: Full-time
What does it mean to be “Type A-Train”
When it comes to being successful at A-Train, there are a few characteristics that define our culture and approach to work, and help drive us forward as a company:
- You work hard, work fast, always strive to do high quality work, do what it takes to get it done
- You always operate with a sense of urgency, but able to do so calmly without setting anyone’s hair on fire
- You are conscientious, thoughtful, deliberate – solve problems rather than complete tasks
- You are fun-loving, yet take your work seriously; passionate about quality and results
- You are persistent and able to manage work and push things through from start to finish
- You are loyal, fair, and kind; dedicated to all people served: clients, colleagues and community
- You are willing to take responsibility for actions and mistakes; able to take feedback/criticism; honest with clients, co-workers and supervisors
- You are committed to the personal and professional growth of others and yourself
- You have a “drive not ride” attitude – desire to do more; bare minimum is not good enough