Based in beautiful and vibrant Fort Collins, CO, A-Train Marketing Communications has a solid 18-year track record providing full service creative agency services, including branding, marketing strategy, campaign development, graphic design, web and digital media, advertising and video. Our team of 12 full time employees, along with our network of partners, helps our clients get in tune with their audiences and fine-tune all aspects of their marketing and outreach with creative, strategic solutions that are:
- Realistically implementable
- Stunningly impactful
- Obsessively focused on results
Digital Media & Analytics Specialist
At A-Train Marketing, we understand that marketing should not be merely a one-way dispensing of information; it’s a compelling two-way conversation that invites participation. We help organizations create those conversations through creative and strategic solutions that are realistically implementable, stunningly impactful, and obsessively focused on results. We create digital campaigns that do just that.
We are looking for someone as unique as we are – someone who doesn't just like our approach, but who is already living it. We operate with a sense of urgency, but we don’t accept a “good enough” mentality. We play hard and we work harder because we put our clients first. We believe in constant improvement, so we value feedback and learn from it. We’re relentless problem solvers who see things through to completion. And that’s how we’ve done business for 18 years. You can find out more about us at atrainmarketing.com.
Our Digital Media & Analytics Specialist Will Be Responsible To:
- Strategize and execute successful paid search, digital display, retargeting, social advertising, native advertising, and programmatic campaigns;
- Be the digital advertising lead on as wide an array as possible of digital communication methods;
- Design, implement, and manage SEO campaigns, driving strategy and technical aspects of SEO;
- Analyze data to pull out crisp insights that tell a story, converting data into actionable recommendations;
- Manage social media coverage coding and analysis, and execute social listening research and measurement
- Build marketing automation programs, enhancing campaign effectiveness and driving towards cost per lead and cost per customer;
- Balance technical skills with a passion for collaborating with other marketing professionals
- channels to build highly effective, fully integrated online / offline / multi-channel campaigns;
We Are Looking for a Strategic Analyst Who:
- Possesses up-to- date certifications on search and display advertising, Google Analytics, and SEO from Google or similarly respected providers; Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred;
- Has a minimum of years of digital/new media experience; marketing agency experience a plus;
- Has experience working with HTML/PHP files in order to place meta tags and or tracking snippets;
- Has experience working with WordPress;
- Can quickly instill customer confidence in concepts and strategies they may not understand;
- Displays initiative and is a proactive and confident self-starter;
- Thrives in an environment of fast pace, high-pressure, multiple projects, and stringent deadlines;
- Has a clear understanding of digital advertising principles and the ability to easily translate those to actionable steps;
- Works great with people in a close-knit team environment, and has thick enough skin not to become easily offended with constructive criticism.
This Won’t Be the Right Opportunity for Those Who:
- Can’t think both creatively and strategically;
- Want to work in a silo, independent from collaboration and input from other creative disciplines;
- Move at a slow, methodical pace;
- Make excuses;
- Don’t know how to derive fun from working hard doing the kind of work we do;
- Aren’t local or want to work remotely;
- Can’t anticipate the unspoken and unanticipated needs of busy clients.
For consideration, please submit resume, salary expectations, and links to your design portfolio. No calls to A-Train please; direct any inquiries to [email protected], or 970.420.3187.
Please Note: We are only considering local candidates or those already moving here. A-Train will not provide VISA sponsorship for employment.