While Google isn’t the only online advertising game in town, it is by far the biggest. Understanding how to optimize your AdWords campaigns to maximize lead generation while minimizing spend can give you a tremendous competitive advantage over your competition. As a leader among Denver marketing firms, A-Train Marketing is a Certified Google Partner. What does that mean? It means we have demonstrated expert knowledge in a number of Google products and services, and have passed rigorous certification exams for those areas. That is what sets us apart from all the other Denver marketing firms out there today.
At least that’s what it means in terms of our relationship with Google. But what does it mean to you if you are working with A-Train or considering using our services? Quite a bit! Here are some of the many advantages of getting connected with a Certified Google Partner:
- Certified Account Managers. In order to be a Certified Google Partner, you have to have staff that have demonstrated their ability to effectively manage AdWords campaigns using the latest best practices. This means that your online advertising is in the hands of someone who has spent significant time and effort learning how to optimize your campaigns rather than simply picking up some AdWords knowledge on the fly.
- Using the full depth and breadth of AdWords features. AdWords is a system with huge number of features and settings that can be used to fine tune campaigns. Many people tasked with managing an AdWords account are just scratching the surface of those features, but as a Certified Google Partner, our marketing company in Denver has in-depth knowledge of how to use them to improve results.
- Hotline to a Google representative. As a Certified Google Partner, our Denver Marketing firms has a Google representative we can reach at a moment’s notice to get answers to any questions we or our clients have. That access and the relationship we have with our contact at Google can pay major dividends for our clients.
- Quality Assurance. Our certification isn’t the kind of thing you earn once and can then cling proudly to forever after. Google monitors our performance to make sure we’re providing our clients with the best possible guidance.
- Access to beta features. Before releasing powerful new features to all AdWords customers, Google first “beta tests” new capabilities with partners like us. That means if you’re working with a Certified Google Partner and your competitor isn’t, you have some great opportunities to get ahead. Of course, the opposite is also true!
Denver Marketing Firms Giving You an AdWords Advantage
If online advertising plays a role in your marketing plan (and it definitely should!), you want to work with a marketing company in Denver that has the certified skills and expertise to help you get outstanding results. If you’re not, you may be paying more than you should for subpar performance. A-Train Marketing is a firm that can put its Google Partner status to work for you. Give us a call to learn more our comprehensive marketing offerings.