As a full-service Denver marketing agency, our job is to help you get eyes on your product and service offerings. We do that in a number of ways, including by crafting an effective marketing strategy, updating your branding, creating advertising campaigns, enhancing your social media presence, etc. However, another very simple way to get some attention is by adding information and links to your email signature block.
People are curious by nature, whether they are interested in the content of your email or not, they’ll often scroll down just to see the name and title of the person contacting them. This gives you an excellent opportunity to try for a second time (i.e., in addition to the info in the body of the email) to get them to engage with you.
Great Ways to Get Them to Click
Here are some things you can do to entice recipients into taking the next step and clicking a link in your email:
- Tempt them with a new piece of marketing content. That infographic, case study or e-book you recently collaborated on with your Denver marketing agency may be just what your recipient was looking for. So, provide a link to a page where they can learn more about it and download it if they are interested. The beauty of offering it to them in this passive way is that they won’t feel like you’re pushing it on them. Rather, it’s just there for the taking if they want it.
- Provide information on an upcoming event. When and where is your user conference this year, or that “meet and greet” you are coordinating? Here, again, provide a link to a page with more details. And, don’t limit yourself to your company’s events. You can let recipients know about any gathering you think they might be interested in (an event sponsored by one of your business partners, for example).
- Use an interesting stat as a tantalizing tease. For someone even remotely interested in your offering, a teaser like “New research shows that users of our product cut their energy bills by a staggering percentage. Learn more.” is almost impossible to resist.
- Announce a discount or incentive. Everybody loves hearing that they can save some money. A note in your signature block is a subtle way to let them know.
- Invite input. Customer feedback not only helps you improve your operations, the fact that you asked for it shows customers and prospects that you are working hard to meet their needs. So, provide a link to a survey or a comment form.
A Great Use for Otherwise Wasted Space
As a leading Denver marketing agency, we emphasize to our long list of clients that every little bit of awareness and attention from prospects helps. Making good use of your signature block is just one example. Give us a call to find out how we can help you meet your marketing objectives.
While Google isn’t the only online advertising game in town, it is by far the biggest. Understanding how to optimize your AdWords campaigns to maximize lead generation while minimizing spend can give you a tremendous competitive advantage over your competition. As a leader among Denver marketing firms, A-Train Marketing is a Certified Google Partner. What does that mean? It means we have demonstrated expert knowledge in a number of Google products and services, and have passed rigorous certification exams for those areas. That is what sets us apart from all the other Denver marketing firms out there today.
At least that’s what it means in terms of our relationship with Google. But what does it mean to you if you are working with A-Train or considering using our services? Quite a bit! Here are some of the many advantages of getting connected with a Certified Google Partner:
- Certified Account Managers. In order to be a Certified Google Partner, you have to have staff that have demonstrated their ability to effectively manage AdWords campaigns using the latest best practices. This means that your online advertising is in the hands of someone who has spent significant time and effort learning how to optimize your campaigns rather than simply picking up some AdWords knowledge on the fly.
- Using the full depth and breadth of AdWords features. AdWords is a system with huge number of features and settings that can be used to fine tune campaigns. Many people tasked with managing an AdWords account are just scratching the surface of those features, but as a Certified Google Partner, our marketing company in Denver has in-depth knowledge of how to use them to improve results.
- Hotline to a Google representative. As a Certified Google Partner, our Denver Marketing firms has a Google representative we can reach at a moment’s notice to get answers to any questions we or our clients have. That access and the relationship we have with our contact at Google can pay major dividends for our clients.
- Quality Assurance. Our certification isn’t the kind of thing you earn once and can then cling proudly to forever after. Google monitors our performance to make sure we’re providing our clients with the best possible guidance.
- Access to beta features. Before releasing powerful new features to all AdWords customers, Google first “beta tests” new capabilities with partners like us. That means if you’re working with a Certified Google Partner and your competitor isn’t, you have some great opportunities to get ahead. Of course, the opposite is also true!
Denver Marketing Firms Giving You an AdWords Advantage
If online advertising plays a role in your marketing plan (and it definitely should!), you want to work with a marketing company in Denver that has the certified skills and expertise to help you get outstanding results. If you’re not, you may be paying more than you should for subpar performance. A-Train Marketing is a firm that can put its Google Partner status to work for you. Give us a call to learn more our comprehensive marketing offerings.
Maybe you’ve never used the services of a marketing firm in Denver. Or maybe you’ve had a relationship with a Denver marketing firm but it didn’t meet your expectations. Either scenario can leave you with some uneasiness and unanswered questions. Will a marketing firm collaborate effectively with us? Will they truly get to know our company, our market, and our objectives? Can they help us implement an effective content marketing strategy?
Your hesitation is understandable. However, when you find the right marketing firm in Denver, you’ll discover that a strong relationship with an experienced, full-service agency can take your marketing efforts to a whole new level. When you connect with that team, here’s how your interactions with them will look:
- Initial Introductions – It’s great to have an in-person gathering of your team and theirs. If that’s not possible, a conference call works just fine. It’s important that key players on your side connect with key contacts at the agency. Neither side wants the other to be a “black hole” where questions and comments just disappear.
- Immersion – Next it’s critical that your Denver marketing firm learns as much as it can about your company. This includes your history, product and/or service offerings, market, and competitors. The more information you can provide, the better the agency will be able to represent you. This “getting to know you” process serves a second purpose of helping solidify your new business relationship.
- Project planning – Once your agency has a good feel for your business, they will develop a project plan for helping you achieve your marketing objectives. Whether what you need is a single marketing piece or a comprehensive, multi-stage campaign, it’s important to have a defined strategy.
- The Creative process – Once your project is underway, your marketing firm in Denver should provide you with one “point person” whose job, among other things, is to ensure that everyone is communicating effectively. This project manager will oversee the work of everyone involved — designers, programmers, writers, etc. It’s great to know who to call when you have a question.
- Review and approval – While you will be providing feedback to the agency throughout the development process, you’ll also be asked to give the final OK when a piece or campaign is ready for launch. In a healthy client/agency relationship, you can put the brakes on things even at this point if you aren’t comfortable with the output. An experienced agency will be ready to respond to your feedback.
- Execution – When you’re ready to release your marketing piece or launch your campaign, your Denver marketing firm will have all of the “ducks in a row.” You simply need to give the word. They will then help you monitor results and optimize the piece or the marketing plan as needed.
Trust Your Marketing to a Respected Denver Firm
If your lack of experience — or a bad experience — with an agency is keeping you from getting the marketing help you need, it may be time to take a second look. A-Train is a marketing firm in Denver with decades of experience and an outstanding reputation with current and former clients. Give us a call to learn more.
There are many marketing firms in Denver, and each has its area or areas of expertise. Some produce great website designs. Others are strong in marketing collateral and copywriting. Many can help you achieve better SEO. But for the best results, you want to work with a Denver marketing firm that can take a marketing plan from start to finish rather than simply providing a few deliverables here, some strategy there, etc.
Comprehensive Marketing Assistance
“Start-to-finish”… “end-to-end”… “one-stop-shop”… whatever descriptor they use, a marketing firm will provide the best overall results if their approach is to work with you from project kickoff until the very last stat is gathered. This is true for a number of reasons:
- In-depth knowledge of your offerings is critical. In order to produce impactful deliverables for you, a marketing agency needs to truly understand the products and services you provide, the market you serve, and your value proposition as compared to your competitors. That kind of knowledge is best developed in helping you in many areas of your marketing.
- It’s more efficient and cost-effective to repurpose content. Creating content from scratch takes significantly more time and effort than taking material from one area (a website, for example) and reshaping it for use in another (like a white paper). Yes, Agency B can use content created by Agency A, but there’s still a learning curve. You get to a great finished product faster and for a lower cost when one firm has developed an intuitive feel for the material and simply massages ideas to fit different channels.
- Trust takes time. When a Denver marketing firm wants to handle just one aspect of your marketing and says, “Trust us. We know how to get you great results on this project,” you may be a little reluctant to believe that. When an agency that has worked on many facets of your marketing strategy — and, indeed, has helped you meet your goals in other areas — makes the same claim, you have good reason to believe it.
- You want a “big picture” perspective. In marketing, synergy between the many areas of your strategy is critical. A marketing firm in Denver that focuses on one aspect may produce a strong deliverable that, unfortunately, doesn’t mesh with other elements of your overall plan. On the other hand, an agency that provides start-to-finish assistance can ensure that each new piece capitalizes on the momentum created by those that preceded it.
Guiding Our Clients from Kick-off to Completion
At A-Train Marketing, we provide the full spectrum of marketing assistance:
- Marketing Strategy
- Graphic Design
- Public Relations
- Web and Digital Media
- Social Media
From the time we first meet with you until we celebrate the success of your latest campaign, we serve as your marketing strategist, collaborator, and partner. It’s no exaggeration to say that we are fully invested in your success. So if you’re looking for a Denver marketing firm, we encourage you to consider the value in working with a start-to-finish agency.