As “creatives,” it’s probably only natural that our team members at A-Train love music. Whether we have our favorite playlists flowing through headphones to help us stay focused on our work or we’re cranking the volume throughout the office at the end of a busy day, we’re all about the tunes.
So, when summer arrives, we can’t wait to check out the wide variety of incredible music festivals that take place in Colorado. If you feel the same way, here’s a list of some of our favorites so you can start planning your agenda!
- Ride Festival. July 12-14. Telluride.
- RockyGrass Festival. July 26-28. Lyons.
- Underground Music Showcase. July 26-28. Denver.
- Arise Music Festival. August 2-4. Loveland.
- Bohemian Nights at NewWestFest. August 9-11. Fort Collins.
- Folks Festival. August 16-18. Lyons.
- Seven Peaks. August 30-September 1. Buena Vista.
- JAS (Jazz Aspen Snowmass) Labor Day Experience. August 30-September 1. Aspen.
And these, of course, are just some of the options. Where will your appreciation for live music take you this summer? Wherever it is, we hope to cross paths with you!