Maybe you’ve never used the services of a marketing firm in Denver. Or maybe you’ve had a relationship with a Denver marketing firm but it didn’t meet your expectations. Either scenario can leave you with some uneasiness and unanswered questions. Will a marketing firm collaborate effectively with us? Will they truly get to know our company, our market, and our objectives? Can they help us implement an effective content marketing strategy?
Your hesitation is understandable. However, when you find the right marketing firm in Denver, you’ll discover that a strong relationship with an experienced, full-service agency can take your marketing efforts to a whole new level. When you connect with that team, here’s how your interactions with them will look:
- Initial Introductions – It’s great to have an in-person gathering of your team and theirs. If that’s not possible, a conference call works just fine. It’s important that key players on your side connect with key contacts at the agency. Neither side wants the other to be a “black hole” where questions and comments just disappear.
- Immersion – Next it’s critical that your Denver marketing firm learns as much as it can about your company. This includes your history, product and/or service offerings, market, and competitors. The more information you can provide, the better the agency will be able to represent you. This “getting to know you” process serves a second purpose of helping solidify your new business relationship.
- Project planning – Once your agency has a good feel for your business, they will develop a project plan for helping you achieve your marketing objectives. Whether what you need is a single marketing piece or a comprehensive, multi-stage campaign, it’s important to have a defined strategy.
- The Creative process – Once your project is underway, your marketing firm in Denver should provide you with one “point person” whose job, among other things, is to ensure that everyone is communicating effectively. This project manager will oversee the work of everyone involved — designers, programmers, writers, etc. It’s great to know who to call when you have a question.
- Review and approval – While you will be providing feedback to the agency throughout the development process, you’ll also be asked to give the final OK when a piece or campaign is ready for launch. In a healthy client/agency relationship, you can put the brakes on things even at this point if you aren’t comfortable with the output. An experienced agency will be ready to respond to your feedback.
- Execution – When you’re ready to release your marketing piece or launch your campaign, your Denver marketing firm will have all of the “ducks in a row.” You simply need to give the word. They will then help you monitor results and optimize the piece or the marketing plan as needed.
Trust Your Marketing to a Respected Denver Firm
If your lack of experience — or a bad experience — with an agency is keeping you from getting the marketing help you need, it may be time to take a second look. A-Train is a marketing firm in Denver with decades of experience and an outstanding reputation with current and former clients. Give us a call to learn more.