For help with their digital marketing Fort Collins companies, and organizations around the Denver metro area, turn to A-Train. Those new to digital marketing, and in particular content marketing, are always pleased to hear that it doesn’t take much content to get a program started. In fact, to paraphrase Chinese philosopher Lao Tzu, “The content marketing journey of a thousand miles begins with one piece.”
One Piece Makes a Program – At Least Initially
Content marketing is the practice of using engaging, informative materials to establish your company as a trusted expert in its field. In doing so, you are inviting your target audience to explore your offerings and become customers.
While it’s helpful to eventually have a large library of compelling content, the beauty of content marketing is that you can start with as little as one high-quality piece. Whether it is a case study, an infographic, a video, or a process checklist, if you offer it freely and refrain from delivering it with a “hard sell” approach, you can now call yourself a content marketer!
In fact, there are a number of benefits to starting your content marketing program slowly. They include:
- Minimal commitment of resources. If you don’t yet have a true content marketing team in place or a relationship with an experienced provider like A-Train, no problem! As long as you are able to create a small number of pieces of content, you’re in good shape.
- Simpler measurement. In order to be successful at content marketing and digital marketing Fort Collins companies must be able to assess how well each piece of content performs. The fewer items you have, the simpler it is to compare one to another.
- Easier adherence to brand standards. Every piece of content you produce should accurately reflect your brand. Having a small number of pieces of content initially, makes it easier to ensure that that is the case. (If you need help with establishing or updating your brand, A-Train can help with that as well.)
- A tantalizing tease. If the content you are producing is helpful to your target audience, they’ll be hungry for more. And while you don’t want to keep them waiting too long, there’s nothing wrong with whetting their appetite!
- An understanding of “repurposing.” Repurposing of content means sharing it in different ways in different mediums. For example, you can turn slides from a presentation into individual infographics. It’s a practice that can be very helpful when you have a small content library. And it continues to be a good tactic as your content portfolio grows.
Assisting with Your Ongoing Success
A-Train is a leader in digital marketing Fort Collins to rely on. We can help you turn your first steps in content marketing into ongoing success. From collaborating to create your content to developing a strategy around how to use it, to helping you promote your material, we’re an experienced, full-service agency. Give us a call and let’s talk about your needs.