We’re happy to report that it is officially spring – we’ve seen the first pair of man-pris (man ‘capris’) on a guy in a flat-billed trucker hat riding a fixie and sporting his Five-Finger Vibrams. And as we shed our wool socks for some afternoon patio enjoyment, we are taking a long hard look at our marketing. You might feel your brand is stale, tired, or just not edgy enough. Never fear, there are solutions. And so, we bring to you, our five tips for spring cleaning your marketing.
**UPDATE April 2, 2015 – This posting has closed. Thank you!**
Join our award-winning and growing marketing agency!
As our new account manager, you will have the ability and opportunity to help guide clients and our production team to greatness by translating client needs to the creative production team, facilitating and managing projects, and growing client accounts.
Based in beautiful and vibrant Fort Collins, CO, A-Train Marketing Communications has a solid 16-year-plus track record providing a full suite of creative agency services, including branding, marketing strategy, campaign development, graphic design, web and digital media, advertising and video. Our team of 10 full time employees, along with our network of partners, helps our clients get in tune with their audiences and fine-tune all aspects of their marketing and outreach with creative, strategic solutions that are:
- Realistically implementable
- Stunningly impactful
- Obsessively focused on results
What you’ll be doing:
- Meets regularly with assigned client accounts and analyzes client input, together with background knowledge, research, field feedback, etc., to guide agency actions on client accounts
- Meets regularly with production staff and partners to coordinate agency efforts on behalf of assigned clients/accounts; ensures that tasks and strategies are clearly defined, approved by clients, and understood by the creative and media groups to ensure accurate, efficient, and exceptional creative work
- Initiates new projects in project management tracking system and creates all associated tasks to ensure smooth project workflow
- Coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel; checks and approves creative/production materials, copy, layouts, and production art before client delivery, and coordinates client approval of same
- Gains new business from existing clients by growing assigned accounts
Why you’ll love working for us:
- A-Train Marketing is a fun, nimble, growing, values-driven agency that offers:
- Competitive salary and a great benefits package
- Open, collaborative production and account service team
- Opportunity to help lead and grow the account team, and share in the rewards of our growing success
- Help continue and build our agency brand of creating bold ideas to inspire people and ignite results, driven by our values of sustainability, stewardship, creativity, integrity, dignity, and service
- Great location in the heart of one of America’s best downtowns and best cities
- An atmosphere that is FUN, OPEN, and NEVER BORING!
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary with significant growth potential
- Vacation / PTO
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- 3% matching retirement benefit
- Health club stipend